Sunday, June 10, 2012

To the Stars

This term has been an interesting one for me.
*I had a student teacher for four weeks and was able to inspire her with the joys of WBT. She made great progress and I am sure will be using WBT again in the future.
*I accepted more responsibility at work for a short term.
* Attended several professional development days.
* Opti-CLUB started in the Primary school with around 20 students a week attending.
*Opti-SKILLS started for all of Year Seven and Eight students.
*WholeBrainTeaching Certification Started.
*This blog got some much needed attention.
*Some FANTASTIC LEARNING happened as we launched more and more into WBT.
*My Grandaughter turned one.
*My daughter gets married.
* Today I am feeling a bit of the hardship as dealines approach for reports, and end of term is coming, and the wedding gets closer. I am reminding myself to reach for the stars.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are to be commended for staying so organized! Congrats on all the Special events in your life! If there are any questions on WBT Certification, let me know. Isn't it nice it's one program with No Deadlines!!

    Nancy
    Mrs. Stoltenberg's Second Grade Class

    ReplyDelete